Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tune in Tuesday - Cell Block Tango

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. 

One night a while ago I couldn't sleep so I decided to name off musicals I've seen. You'd think that would put me to sleep but no.
I wasn't able to name them all but then I decided to feature them here and see how many I've seen.
I'll try to mix it up so it's not all musicals; I don't want anyone getting bored.
This week Cell Block Tango from Chicago. My favorite scene in the movie, and every time someone pushes me to a point, I'll start singing it. Implying that they did have it coming and if you'd  have been there you'd have done the same.

2 comments:

  1. The "Chicago" soundtrack is so catchy! My favorite is probably "All That Jazz," but "Cell Block Tango" is great too!

    My Tune in Tuesday: http://youbookmeallnightlong.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/tune-in-tuesdays-with-katelyn-the-balcony-is-on-the-make/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once went to a dance recital and they did every dance to a Chicago song. I loved every second of it!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete