Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tune In Tuesday - Footloose

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

I wanted to feature this song since before that commercial ruined it and made me kind of sick of it.
I love the JaneDear Girls, so I was pretty excited when I saw they covered this song, and then was pretty upset when I realized I had to buy the whole album to get it.
BOO! iTunes!

I actually liked the movie, and I usually have a hard time with not only dance movies but remakes. And I do like the music but not that much.

I did buy the second cover of the song by Blake Shelton though.


And just to get Kenny Loggins in.
With Blake Shelton

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I like the JaneDear Girls version, I hadn't heard that one before. They're all good though, even the Kenny Loggins verison =) I forgot I had wanted to see this movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really LOVED the movie! I was worried as well but I felt they did a really good job with it. I am liking their version of the song a lot!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched the remake yet! I felt it hadn't been long enough since the original, so I was being stubborn. Hee hee. I'm glad to know it was good, though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete