Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tune In Tuesday - Tim Burton Double Feature

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.  

Continuing with my musical post -that is post about musicals- and seeing as how tomorrow is Halloween; blah, blah, blah (I'm sorry I don't think I've ever cared for the day, I was an odd child. I mainly liked dressing up because, well I'm one of those girls, any reason to put on a dress and sing I Feel Pretty. Not that I ever did or have... recently.)

Anyway with Halloween being tomorrow this is a good opportunity to share a song from this musical.
Seems appropriate to feature the "demon barber."


Apparently I'm one in few who actually liked this movie, which kind of does make sense since I have not agreed with people about Tim Burton movies in the last decade. I have not seen Frankenweenie, but Dark Shadows could have used a calypso number.

And now that I mention it:


See a calypso makes everything better. That's my non-musical choice, I wasn't planning on posting this one but since it fit in with what I was rambling about. Tim Burton can have this one.

1 comment:

  1. I will just have to show my sister this post! She is such a huge Tim Burton fan! Also, loving the pick from Beetlejuice :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete