Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Top Ten Books I NEED To Read

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I've kind of come to the conclusion that I'm not one for reading books for reading challenges, actually I realized this sometime last year but I just didn't stop myself. Anyway since there's only a couple of months left to finish this years challenges, now would be the best time to get to those books.
And while yes I do want to read those books I can't help but look at the books that I really want to read and am looking forward to getting to.

1)Ten by Gretchen McNeil

Ten









2) 3 through 6 of The Vampire Academy

3)The rest of the Goddess Test series.

4) Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1)









5) Lucid by P.T. Michelle

Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #2)









6) Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen
Beautiful Days (Bright Young Things, #2)









7) Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Beauty Queens









8) Starcrossed  by Josephine Angelini
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)








9) Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)10)The Lightning Thief  by Rick Riordan

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to read Beauty Queens & Ten in the near future too. I thought the Vampire Academy series got better and better with each book - so hurry up and get to them :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get to them I do! I'm probably going to get to them all at once and feel bad when I finish them.

      Delete
  2. Lightning Thief is awesome! :)

    I got Beauty Queens super cheap for my kindle, and Sweet Venom for free last month, which is pretty awesome! Great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do want to read Ten and Beauty Queens! Madame Tussaud brings the history geek inside of me excited :)

    My TTT: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-fictional-crushes.html

    ReplyDelete