Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tune In Tuesday - Grease

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

Well the results are in and no one had a clue about my last Tune In post.
I'm with you, if I hadn't been given the DVD and CD I wouldn't remember it myself.

For this week I chose a musical I'm sure you all know.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, my friends and I were obsessed with "Grease" in middle school! Thanks for bringing back the good memories. :)

    <a href="http://youbookmeallnightlong.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/tune-in-tuesday-with-katelyn-some-shrill-sad-cannonade/>My pick for this week.</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, messed up the link! Here it is: http://youbookmeallnightlong.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/tune-in-tuesday-with-katelyn-some-shrill-sad-cannonade/.

      Delete
  2. Goodness, I LOVE GREASE! It really says something about the whole production that the music & movie are still incredibly popular today!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I haven't watched Grease in ages! My sister watched it for 2 weeks straight once upon a time and I haven't really watched it since then. Maybe I should give it another go, yeah? Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely remember this one! I was in high school when it first came out and my friends and I used to dance around re-enacting the whole movie lol

    ReplyDelete