Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tune In Tuesday - American Mall

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.  

Still continuing with  the musicals, this week I give you the highly popular musical that no one probably remembers.
American Mall!
Look it's Elena!




Show of hands (or you know comments) who actually remembers this from 4 years ago? The "older" version of High School Musical?
I barely do, and what I mainly remember is the previews and advertisements.
I didn't actually watch it until my sister sent me the DVD and the soundtrack two years later, and once you get past the cheesiness of it, it's really not that bad.
Not that bad enough that I'm actually a little annoyed that my mom threw out the DVD.

I can't compare it to High School Musical since I only ever saw the second but I think I'd prefer this once since it's not as bubbly.


3 comments:

  1. I actually don't remember this at all! But since I am a fan of slightly cheesy things I am sure I would enjoy it :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what this is, but as an unapologetic fan of the "High School Musical" franchise (even though I am far too old for it), I should probably check this out!

    My pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... can't say that I've heard of this. :P Cheesy isn't a bad thing, either. I like cheese. Thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete