Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Challenge Wrap Ups

Those Books I should Have Read challenge hosted by  Reading With Martinis, I wanted to read classics it didn't go too well. I got four out of the six, and as much as I'm sure I can get in two short ones by tomorrow it's probably better I don't.
 
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Antony and Cleopatra by William Shakespeare
The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde
Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe

Now the trouble I had with this challenge is that I didn't like any of the books published the first 5 years of my life.
The highest rated was a 3, but at least I tried them and now I know. I'd love to continue with the next five or three years but I think I'm going to pass this time.

1990 The Sun Dog by Stephen King
1991 The Awakening by L.J. Smith
1992 Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card
1993 Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton
1994 Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on reading 4/5 books for the challenge I hosted. I'm hosting one on French books this year: http://wordsandpeace.com/2012/11/15/books-on-france-2013-reading-challenge/

    ReplyDelete