Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Mount TBR Wrap Up

Seeing as how I've been complaining about this years challenges since October I didn't have any real intentions on writing up individual wrap up post, really they'd have been lucky to get one together. But I've figured I started them I might as well finish them or admit defeat.

Back in March I made a list of books for this challenge, somewhere down the road I decided to drop a few.
Let's say a bear showed up on the trail and I had to out run those friends.
Or so I don't come off sounding so mean; how 'bout they aren't much for hiking and I didn't want them to hold me back?
My goal was 12 books, Pikes Peak, which I have been to the top of, this would be the part where I share a picture of me there but I can't find one. It was 10 years ago digital wasn't totally "in" yet.
But it did happen, and much like that trip I did get a little light-headed at the end of this challenge.

And I'll admit, I might have hitchhiked those last few.
And by hitchhike I mean turn to my audiobooks that I didn't even realize had stacked up. It was only a couple though since I was already halfway done about halfway through the year
My Life in Books 2012":
(links send to goodreads review)

One time at band/summer camp, I:[was] The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

Weekends at my house are: Bound in Sin by Cynthia Eden

My neighbor is: Privileged by Zoey Dean

My (ex) boss is: The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevens

My ex was: The Lost Valentine by James Michael Pratt

My superhero secret identity is:  Aurelia by Anne Osterlund

You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry because: Life's That Way by Jim Beaver

I’d win a gold medal in: Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn

I’d pay good money for:  The Eternal Kiss

If I were president, I would: Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

When I don’t have good books, I: [am] The Belly Dancer by DeAnna Cameron

Loud talkers at the movies should:  [live by the] Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind 

No comments:

Post a Comment