Thursday, December 6, 2012

2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

For more information or to sign up, click the picture.
You know what I just remembered? I've always been the type of person that when told not to or I can't, I always do and can.
And usually while I'm "canning" I'm also coming up with a victory dance to do.

Anyway my point! I mentioned last week that I kept telling myself not to join any reading challenges next year... and well there's that word "not".


So my third reading challenge for 2013.
We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up.. Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! And we've got PRIZES!!! :D 

Much like my 2012 TBR challenge.
I promise to do a lot better this time around, and I actually did pretty good with this years but I want better next year.

I'm so setting myself up there.

Currently on my shelves:


That's probably not even half of what I have waiting to be read, so it's obviously not my complete goal for the challenge; at some point I might throw in Aprilynne Pike's Wings, or Heather Dixon's Entwined.

I'd love to say: this is what I plan to read, but I'm a mood reader, and I actually think that's what kind of turned me off of challenges, knowing I had to read a certain book.
So I will be reading those, but I'll also be reading books that aren't listed.

As for levels I think I'll be going for the second: A Friendly Hug (11-20)

No comments:

Post a Comment