Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we have been reading and what we plan to read this week. 

Once upon a time the number of books I was currently reading wouldn't pass 2.
And that's counting school books. Right now I'm around 8. Not counting school books, seeing as how I'm not in school.
Goal for the next two months: Bring it back down to 1, or maybe 3.

Since my last update:
The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test, #1.5)The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm really loving these.

I'm not even on the second and I'm already looking forward to the third.

When it comes out I'm getting the other two in the series; the rest in the Vampire Academy series and locking myself up to just read them all.
Hopefully I'll be down to one by then.

In the Shadow of the Moonlight - The AwakeningIn the Shadow of the Moonlight - The Awakening by J.J. Bidell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's somewhat simple and the beginning is pretty slow but the end is very much worth it
It's a great start to what I'm sure will become a great series.

FULL REVIEW

The Selection (The Selection, #1)The Selection by Kiera Cass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know everyone is pretty tired of the whole love triangle plot but I haven't spent too much time with them or actually cared about many of them (other than Arthur, Guinevere, and Lancelot not many come to mind... maybe the one in Gone with the Wind.), so this would be one of the few to actually interest me.

Plus I'm the princess type.

This week I'm focusing on:

The Host (The Host, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Dracula Son (The Giver, #4)

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read that Lois Lowry yet, but I want to go back and re-read The Giver before reading the rest of the series.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Giver, I haven't read it in so long but I was really excited when I heard about Son, I actually haven't even finished the rest of the series since I had to skip the 3rd for now.

      Delete
  2. The Selection looks soooo good :) Glad you liked it!
    Have a wonderful reading week! Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, I don't think I could scatter my focus that much! The most I've had going at once was five, counting poetry and audiobooks.

    Lucky you reading Son! I've been waiting for that one at the library.

    ReplyDelete