Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tune In Tuesday - Christmas

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

Once again I've disappeared for a month, well I've disappeared from my regular music posting; but today's a great day to come back.
Merry Christmas and all that good stuff.
You know, peace on earth and good men named Will.
Whichever way you'd have it.

I realized yesterday that I can continue posting musicals and have a Christmas song.
Thank you Mr. Crosby.


I've lost count how many times I saw this movie this year, or really the last two and a half weeks. I also realized yesterday that it's my favorite holiday movie.
There's something about old movies everything seemed so charming back then.

Also from White Christmas:

I was kind of sick last night and kept singing this one, it's not even my favorite.


Since I had forgotten about this musical I had originally planned to post:
 


Because what's Christmas without it?

And just because it's my favorite part in the movie (not a musical just a movie with singing)


I was watching it yesterday and of course my phone right then.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have even seen White Christmas! Regardless, lots of good music! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete