Monday, January 21, 2013

A Winter's Respite Read-a-thon


It's read-a-thon time again! Starting off late today since it is a holiday I slept in, plus I'm still waiting for my Nook (fondly known as Linky) to charge. And I have an Amazon gift card that needs spending so I've also been distracting myself with book inspired products. I've yet to find that one product that I just have to have.

Anyway I do have non-ebooks I could be working on such as:
The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
I really need to get back to reading it, I took a break since I was too upset to read and didn't want my mood to affect the story.

I also have:
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)
Let's take a minute and admire my self-control for not devouring this the minute I finished Goddess Interrupted. Once upon a time I probably would have already read all three twice by now.

But I'll mainly be focusing on:
Two and Twenty Dark Tales: Dark Retellings of Mother Goose Rhymes
Mainly because I only have it for the week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're joining me for another read-a-thon, Diana! I hope you get some great reading in this week. =O)

    ReplyDelete