Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Snapsnot [7]

For more Saturday Snapshots see Alyce’s blog At Home With Books. 

Hopefully this won't sound like I'm complaining.
Back in December when I was turning a project in my USB drive was erased, thankfully that was mainly a back-up.
In that time I've yet to put back any pictures on it, so right now I'm just playing the give you what I have game.

I've learned I don't have much.
I do have my pictures from the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.
I love Lucy!

James Dean is pretty cool too

But not as cool as:
 

6 comments:

  1. I love wax museums! Thanks for sharing!
    Here's My Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get to visit Madame Tussaud's someday! I think it would be fun to get an idea of the proportion of famous people - how tall they are next to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually what we were doing, just walking up to some and going "she's so short!" and that's saying a lot because we're not that tall ourselves.

      Delete
  3. Good luck retrieving your photos♫ Waxed figures are interesting. Here's my Sat Snap: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/01/frosty-etchings.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to the London Madame Tussard's full of royalty and pop stars. I'm always amzed by how lifelike some of them are.
    The Lucille Ball one is another such one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) also love visiting wax museums.. would love to see the chipmunks and of course Lucy

    ReplyDelete