Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {6}

This is the post I've been waiting to share all month. Mainly so I can go: "Look what I got! Look what I got!"

I officially, yes officially, need to stop because, well you've all seen my bookshelf.
It was stuffed to begin with, add in the fact that I'm no longer in the same room as it,  I can't take care of it so it's a bigger mess now, but I have books thrown around the room I'm currently in.

In case you can't tell from that picture there are two rows of books per shelf, one in front of the other. And I know third shelf is totally wasted. I'll see what I can do about it when (if) I ever get back in there.

Soon adding to those tiny shelves:
Bought:
Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) Timeless (Timeless, #1) A Little Scandal

Practically pounced on A Little Scandal, and while I was getting was getting ready to pay a lady started staring at Timeless like she was going to pounce on me.

ebooks:
Before Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne Flip That Haunted House (Haunted Renovation Mystery #1) Betrayal (The Descendants #1) Mad Love The Forest of Adventures

Borrowed:
audiobooks
Need The Last Summer (of You and Me) Will Grayson, Will Grayson Jeannie Out of the Bottle

and
Won:


Look what I got! I already read The Selection but I loved it! They're are currently in the box they came in under my desk. Like I said I need more shelves.

3 comments:

  1. OMG SOOO jealous!!!

    I've wanted to read "Tiger Lily" FOREVER!! It looks SO good!! "Pandemonium" is really good!
    The "last summer of you and me" is SOOO SAD!! Just warning you now!!!

    OMG OMG!! You get one of PATRICIA Cabot's books! As in before Meg went by Meg??!! WOW!! Did you find it in a Thrift Shop, or brand new? Because I NEVER get that lucky!! Her Patricia Cabot books online are RIDICULOUSLY expensive! Amazon wants $19.99 for the EBOOK for "Educating Caroline"! $20!! for an EBOOK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiger Lilly was actually one of the three I really wanted. The others being The Selection, since when I read it was from the library, and Insurgent.

      The Patricia Cabot book IS from a thrift store, so it's kind of smashed, but still good. There's three thrift stores on one street near my house, so I'm always going, last year I'd go about once a week.
      And I saw the 20 dollar ebook that's just crazy, I want to read them but not THAT much.

      Delete
    2. Lucky! And YES, I am not paying $20 for an ebook, I don't even spend that on a hard copy! Let me know what you think of that one! I'm really curious to see if they compare to the books we know! :)

      Delete