Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

It's my birthday today, and I don't want to sound selfish but well, what other day to be selfish. It's our day we only get one a year.
And maybe because of that, people seem to frustrate more.
But maybe that's just me.

So the top ten characters I wouldn't want to be around today:

1) Paul from The Last Summer (of you and me) by Ann Brashares.
I could have liked him but he just wouldn't listen. He's inspired me to try and make a list of guys that are bigger drama queens than I am.

2) The Liars from Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.
Why are these girls so naïve? By book 6 I would have been so paranoid. I don't care who you are, if I didn't remove the seal I'm not eating it.

3) Megan Smith from How To Teach Filthy Rich Girls by Zoey Dean.
Stop trying to be what you're not.
Although I do love it when everyone discovers the truth.

4) Theia Alderson from Falling Under by Gwen Hayes.
Desperate for love! Don't girls play hard to get anymore?

5) Aurelia from Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
It's not all about you, you know? With her behavior it's no surprise someone tried to kill her.

6) Letty Larkspur from Bright Young Things by Anne Godsbersen.
Another naïve girl.

7) Jean "Jinx" Honeychurch from Jinx by Meg Cabot.
Cute guy clearly likes her and she continually pushed him away. I don't care if she didn't realize it, she should have.

8) Savannah Lynn from Dear John by Nicolas Sparks.
Again with the naïve! Difference with her is I didn't see it as acceptable.

9) Lizzie Nichols from Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot.
I'm clearly frustrated by the naïve. But at least she has an innocence to her.

10) Lena from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares.
I haven't read the fifth yet, have it, will read it soon, but I know of her story in it more or less. And the reason I find her frustrating is because I can probably relate to her.

1 comment:

  1. I went with A from the Liars--I'm just tired of people recycling the whole super stalker and calling themselves another incarnation of A. Yeeesh, get some originality!

    ReplyDelete