Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tune In Tuesday - Bye Bye Birdie

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

I've added songs from Bye Bye Birdie so many times I kind of figured I'm just skip it, but I was up late last night watching so I couldn't resist featuring it today!

And it's Ann-Margret again!


Past Bye Bye Birdie Post:
Lot a Living

The video I used for Put on a Happy Face has since been deleted.
So here's John Stamos singing it.


And look at what I found the same scene from the original 1960's production:
(it's at the end around 10 minutes)

2 comments:

  1. One of my earliest childhood memories is going to see my uncle perform Bye Bye Birdie with his high school drama club. I remember loving the music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bye Bye Birdie" is such fun! My favorite song is still the one that goes, "What's the story, morning glory?" You've got me thinking that I should feature musicals in the future as well...hmm...

    My pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete