Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tune in Tuesday - Viva Las Vegas

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.
This week I'm posting one of my favorites, not just musicals or Elvis movies but songs.

Viva Las Vegas! Which is the only Vegas related thing I do like.
Other than the shows maybe.
And for the pick me up you didn't realize you needed.


I wanted to try and find the opening credits that show what Las Vegas looked like back then, it's one of my favorite parts in the movie. That's the Las Vegas I'd like to go to, because what's out there now doesn't appeal to me much.
Which is sad because apparently that's the "hot" place to go for people my age.
But then again I've never been one to act my age.

While we're still on the subject of Elvis, did I ever share the story of how I met Libba Bray back in October and she loved my Elvis bag?

 
I think my dad was more excited and has shared that story more than I have, considering that I bought that bag at a thrift store for about 2 dollars.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have an aunt who just so happens to be the biggest Elvis fan I have ever met. I blame her for my love of Elvis! Also, your bag is made of pure win!!!

    ReplyDelete