Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bye Bye Love-a-thon


And we've reached the end of another love-a-thon, I don't know how those of you that have been doing this all day have done it. But my eyes are about done looking at this screen. Although chances are that they are bothering me because I took a quick book hunting break in a store that was not only freezing but so dark I couldn't even see the book titles in front of me.

I don't know how many comments I left but I think somewhere in the middle there I might have been posting duplicate comments on some blogs. Sorry if that was you, my connection kept cutting off so I wasn't sure if the comment went through and ended up hitting the button twice. I think in once case it might have been three.
Extra love!
Even if it was redundant.

Thanks to everyone for commenting on this blog today, I'm trying to respond but I might not get to all of them.
I found so many great new blogs, with so many awesome post. I tried tweeting you guys, I did but there was just so many!
On that note I did want to tweet my favorite blogs but I know I'd miss one and then get mad at myself for not mentioning them. They know who they are, I try to spread the love all year long.

Try, being the key word.
I've been very negligent to not only them but my own blog lately.

I've got a small parting gift for everyone, since I got to "meet" so many new people today I'm gonna do this like the end of Summer Camp.
I'm guessing, I never actually went to Camp.

I'm giving 3 love-a-thoners weaved bracelets or bookmarks (your choice) of the color of your choice.
(Not the necklace, sorry maybe for another giveaway. The picture is actually from a previous giveaway, I don't have one of just the bracelet right now, but I'm sure you know what they look like anyway.)

Just leave your INFO HERE.
 

1 comment: