Friday, February 22, 2013

Fellow Blogger Interview


Because why should we just interrogate authors?
I mean interview.
I shouldn't even being joking like that, since I just snapped at someone for doing that to me.
I know it's an unfamiliar concept but I'm eating. Food goes in my mouth, I chew, swallow, and am less crabby when you ask me such obvious questions like what am I doing, when you can clearly see I have food in my hand.

Okeydokey drama moment over.
These interviews were so much fun to do. I loved having to do them in school, the last time I did was for my journalism class, I remember my partner was so baffled by some of my answers I would have loved to seen what she wrote about me.

Now would be a good time to thank our hosts Katelyn and Alexa, I loved doing this so much last year that I was so excited to hear it was going on again.
And an extra thank you to any new visitors for not running off after my little moment there. They happen more frequent than not. They're what make me me.
On that note thanks to all my readers for continuing to read being fully aware of all that.

To know more about the oddness that is me, check out my side of the interview at Jen's blog.
But enough about me, let's get to know Jen a bit.
 
1) Fictional crush from a book?

I have a tendency to get attached to fictional characters but for the longest time the top of my Book Boy Shelf belonged to Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth. However, a few weeks ago, I listened to The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and told Four he needed to scooch over to make room for Augustus Waters, so now they share the #1 spot.

2) If you could see anyone in concert, dead or alive, who would you want to see?

U2

3) If a movie were made of your life who would play you?

For the record, the thought of a movie being made of my life scares me, but if I had to choose, I'd say Reese Witherspoon. :D

4) Favorite movie growing up?

"It's A Wonderful Life." I used to watch it with my Dad every Christmas and George and Mary remind me of my grandparents.

5) What song describes you right now?

"Hear Me" by Imagine Dragons

6) If you could travel to the past or the future where would you go?

The past. I'd like to tell a younger "Me" a few things.

7) If you could travel anywhere real or fiction where would it be?

Paris, France. I've always wanted to go and the past 5 out of 10 books I've read have had something to do with Paris. It's a sign! (Maybe)

8) What upcoming movie are you counting the days for?

I want to say, "Divergent" and I AM excited about the movie but I'm also fearful of the book being ruined for me.

9) What's your dream theme for a party?

I would LOVE to have a Faction Party (Divergent/Insurgent - notice a theme here?)
I've dressed up as Tris Prior for the past two Halloweens, neck tattoos and all but I think it would be fun to have all of the factions represented and then play faction related games. Several of my grown-up friends have read the books but no one will agree to this, maybe because they're afraid my dorkiness will rub off on them? Who knows. LOL!

10) What's the longest and shortest time you've spent on a book?

Longest - Reached (The Matched Trilogy) by Ally Condie took me over a week, partly because it was 500+ pages but also because I had trouble getting into the story. My family teased me because I'm a pretty fast reader and every time they saw that book in my hands they were like, "You're STILL reading it?"
Shortest - I read Divergent (487 pages) in less than 24 hours. That was the first time that had ever happened to me. :)

3 comments:

  1. Augustus Waters....gosh my heart beats a little faster just thinking about him! Also, I totally love all of the Divergent love going on over here! That book is full of awesomsauce.
    p.s. LOVE Imagine Dragons!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time she mentioned Divergent I wanted to go "Me too! Yeah, a Divergent themed party would be amazing."
      I going to have to read The Fault in Our Stars now I could use a new book crush.

      Delete
  2. This was a lot of fun, I enjoyed *meeting* you Diana! :)

    ReplyDelete