Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love-a-thon Mini- Challenge #1

This is a "Best of" list but I'm calling these blogs "My Favorite" instead.

Reviews:
The Book Vixen
Fantastic Book Review
Literary Meanderings

Book Discussions
For Those About To Read...
The Irish Banana
(As hard as I tried I could not think of a third.)

Blog Layout:
Ruby's Reads
Book Chick City
Workaday Reads

Random Weekly Post (I really couldn't come up with a better way to phrase that)
The Starry-Eyed Revue - "Covers by Katie" is adorable.
Tales of Whimsy - "Random Loveliness" perfect for those who love having multiple pages open aka procrastinators.
Tynga's Reviews - "Daring You To Read" I was actually recently trying to come up with something like this, but I'm always trying to come up with things I'll rarely do. So yay, someone already does it.

5 comments:

  1. I love that you did a random weekly post spotlight! Those are always some of my favorite posts to check out!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ruby's Reads and The Book Vixen! Also The Starry-Eyed Revue, who is a fellow Texas Blogger! :D

    Will have to check out the rest for sure. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o These are all new to me! So many great sounding blogs to check out!

    Claire @ Project to be Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chose an AWESOME random category - it's very unique! And I'm curious to check out all of these now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blogs. Thanks for sharing with us!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete