Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love-a-thon Mini Challenge #2

Alright my response for this challenge might be more sentence than poetic but I was working with what's in front of me, that being the collection of books at the bottom of this blog.
So I gave myself the added challenge of only using my 5 starred books.
 
Insatiable (Insatiable #1) Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3) Now You See Her A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) The Second Empress: A Novel of Napoleon's Court Cleopatra's Daughter

Insatiable, tempestuous,
now you see her a great and terrible beauty,
the second empress: Cleopatra's daughter.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh LOVE your poem! I had such a hard time with it haha, but it was also a lot of fun. But I love how you used this to describe a character :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I knew I wanted to use the words "tempestuous" and "insatiable" so I had to figure out what those words would describe, and it just fell together from there.

      Delete
  2. I think people are way better at poetry than they are giving themselves credit for. This turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. In hindsight it's probably one of the better I could have come up with, but at the time I wrote it... lets just say I'm surprised I didn't misspell anything.

      Delete
  3. Nice! This was amazing. I was afraid of this challenge but it turned out to be a lot of fun!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete