Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mini Challenge #5 - My Top Blogging Moment

To quote myself in my interview, when asked my "best experience:"

Other than getting to discover a lot more amazing books. I'd say my best experience would be last year when Mandy at The Romance Bookie asked if I'd co-host a Meg Cabot blog hop (the Meg-a-Readers), which she tweeted about, and Meg herself ended up not only helping to spread the word about it but sponsoring the giveaways we had throughout the two month event. It was so cool being mentioned on her blog and looking at the Referring URLs section on my blog and seeing megcabot.com. I think I have a screenshot of it.

Turns out I do have the screenshot.

(And a moment of not-so-shameless promotion this year's Meg-a-Readers hop was announced this morning.)
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I would just DIE! That is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, safe to say I was in shock for a while.

      Delete
  2. That is amazing. Meg Cabot is full on celebrity status!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! And how cool that she was a part of the event!

    ReplyDelete