Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Romances [in Books]

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I don't read too many romances. For me a romance is just a sub-plot in the story.
But I'm totally the type to go on how I love their love. Recently I kept saying that a certain book (which I almost featured this Thursday because it) had me running or believing in "the power of love."
Thankfully I didn't sing the song.
Although now I kind of want to.

My top ten book romances:

1) Kate and Henry from The Goddess Test trilogy by Aimee Carter.
It's been about two weeks since I finished the third and I'm still obsessed with them, it just got better as it went.

2) Nara and Ethan from Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T Michelle.
I'll admit I might have only liked Ethan for his car in the beginning, but I was totally loving him by the end.

3) Jess and Rob from 1800 Where-R-You series by Meg Cabot
He has a motorcycle, (no I'm not making a list about what a guy drives especially since him and Ethan are the only ones I care about.) I can't say if he's the reason I liked them for a while back in the day, but well I did. Still kind of do.
I used to have an "I love Rob" sticker but had to put it away since Robert Pattinson became famous shortly after and I didn't want any confusion. Sadly I don't know what happened to it.

4) Juliet and Ben from Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
See I don't remember his car. I do remember that I loved that he would randomly throw out words in Spanish.

5) Bailey and Collin from A Healing Heart by Melissa A. Hanson
The cheesiest of the bunch, but like I said above I don't read a lot of romances so I'm not that used to it.

6) Caroline and Neil from The Last Valentine by James Michael Pratt
After I read it I said their love kind of made me believe in love.
So hey, the book mentioned above wasn't the first that had me singing The Power of Love! Really it was, since the love in The Last Valentine was simpler.

7) Pierce and John from Abandon by Meg Cabot
While I'm not too crazy about them, I was thinking about them today so I'll take that as a sign that they belong here.

I could probably throw in three more to finish the list off, if I really tried to think about it, but I'm going to leave it and these seven, since I shouldn't have to overthink it. If I love them I know.

To make up for the missing three,
And because you know you saw this coming:

No comments:

Post a Comment