Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tune In Tuesday - Moulin Rouge

Tune In Tuesday Love Song Edition Button
 
Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature was originally created and hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but can now be found over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.
 
I am so behind with these!
So much so, that the month is all but over and this is my first Love Song post. The days have run in on me. I had my song choices but they never made it past my head.
This might be the only Tune In post I do this month so I might as well stick to the usual musical blah, blah.
I promise this won't last forever, there's only so many musicals I could have seen. And it would probably help if I stopped stopping for months at a time.

I don't like watching romance movies but chances are if you look at my favorite list they'll be quite a few on there.

One of them being Moulin Rouge.


A couple of years ago I was really sick on Valentine's day and besides sleeping I spent my time watching this.
My favorite Valentine memory.
 

And look you can try to sing in Spanish.

And I have to share this one because it's one of those songs that once you hear it you feel like it's everywhere.
At least it was for me.
 

(Gotta love that beginning.)

3 comments:

  1. I used to be incredibly obsessed with this movie!! I could never tell if it was the story, the music, or the costume/fashion/setting in this movie that I liked most. Great picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to this soundtrack CONSTANTLY in college! Absolutely love the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie. I haven't seen it in ages though! I think it may be time to see it again. Great songs! Glad to have you back... even if it's only for this one week. :)

    ReplyDelete