Monday, February 11, 2013

Wicked Valentine Update

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon

Pages read: sadly only 109.
It would have been more but on Friday, just as I was getting into it, I was asked to join in on a girl's night for Saturday.
I know I should have given the right answer: NO, go away I'm reading! But strangely enough one of the characters in my book was being very timid and going on about how she loved her solitude and couldn't dare to go for what she really wanted.
I didn't take that as a huge sign to go out and live, but I figured I should go out and see how the other third lives.
I say other third because I figure only a few spend their time like that, a few that don't and then there's me.
I did learn something: one night = total waste of the next day.

Anyway.

Lines of Love Challenge:
Compile some Lines of Love to woo us, Or perhaps fill us with sadness, make our hearts bleed perhaps? Or nay give us a laugh that only comedic love can.

He considered, her words and set his eyes down, on hers and kissed her like he never planned to stop.


I'm sure the last part is too much since there's a limit on words you can add, but look at the original quote.

He considered, his eyes set down.

I'd continue cheating by picking another page, but that was the other page.
First try was: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment