Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [7]

Last week I went to the library and got a new card after 10 years. Which made me think of all those years in high school when I would go to the mall and buy a bunch of books too often.
Money well spent in the end but hindsight the library would have been so much easier, not to mention closer.
And in hindsight to that comment, I just remembered that in high school there were 3 bookstores all a block or two away from each other, which have since closed, so I kind of makes sense that I would say that now.

New books:

Bought:
Scandalous Women: The Lives and Loves of History's Most Notorious Women
(Got it with my amazon gift card I got for Christmas, along with a pair of mockingjay earrings.)
Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution The Heretic Queen Birthday gifts to myself.

ebooks:
Snow Queen Everneath (Everneath, #1)How to Date a Werewolf (Rylie Cruz #1) To Kill A Warlock (Dulcie O'Neil, #1) Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins, #1) How To Lose a Demon in 10 Days (10 Days, #1)

audiobooks:
Red Riding Hood The Postcard Killers My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I haven't read any of the books you mentioned, but quite a few are on my wishlist like Everneath and How to Lose a Demon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just/ still am thinking about getting Everneath in audiobook version. But Red Riding Hood looks good too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete