Sunday, March 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [8]

I've started my third stack of TBR books. They're really not that large to tell the truth, I could put them all together and make a large one but I like having them spread around the room.

The books that started this new stack:
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) Midnight Bayou Buy one get one!
 
Romeo & Juliet & Vampires The Picture of Dorian Gray
I already read The Picture of Dorian Gray, but it's one of my favorites. Plus I love the movie poster, which is probably the only time that'll happen.

ebooks:
The Taken: Celestial Blues Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) The Time-Traveling Fashionista The Da Vinci Code The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1) Clockwise (Clockwise, #1) UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)

Borrowed:
Wintergirls Steampunk! an Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories Revelations (Blue Bloods, #3) Cleopatra: A Life

No comments:

Post a Comment