Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This list is kind of funny since at the start of the year I said I wasn't starting any new series until I either finish the ones I've started or at least read the next book in the series if I already own it. Right now I have 4 left.
Of course that is if I don't buy any before I finish them.

1) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I already own the second so I should get to this one first.

2) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
I just need to fins the first one, first.

3) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.
I want to finish the Vampire Academy series first.

4) Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan

5) Flappers by Jillian Larkin

6) Madison Avery by Kim Harrison

7) Starling by Lesley Livingston

8) Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs

9) Wings by Aprilynne Pike

10) Marked by Sylvia Day

1 comment:

  1. Definitely The Mortal Instruments and Bloodlines are must read series! The sooner the better!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete