Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tune in Tuesday - Hairspray

Tune In Tuesday Button
Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

For my very late music post, and I don't just mean late in the day I mean late I wanted this to be a follow up to my last post 6 weeks ago.

So. Oh so long ago, like back when I was still 22.
Or like I said 6 weeks ago, I posted videos from Bye, Bye Birdie the movie, the original musical and the revival staring John Stamos.
So I thought it'd be cute to follow that up with videos from Hairspray.
Which John Stamos also starred in.


I was there. Sitting next to a very annoying, very excited girl.
Which is probably what my cousin said.
But honestly, I think my ear is still hurting from the screams that girl gave.

As much as I liked Nick Jonas (Link) my preference is:

For some reason as much as I like Zac Efron, this is probably the only reason I can endure him.
...Which I guess says a lot more about me than I'd like.

I love the dresses!



And would you look at that I can do another follow up for my next music post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how awesome! My parents just went on a cruise and had an opportunity to see Hairspray but they didn't go, I called them absolutely crazy! That is so cool that you got to see it, I loved the clip screaming & all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! My sister loves Hairspray a lot... like freakishly so. I think she's watched it at the very least 100 times. She'd probably die if she got to see it live, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete