Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tune In Tuesday - Nine

Tune In Tuesday Button
Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

I recently checked and came to the conclusion that I'm almost done with the musicals.
We're almost there!
"Almost" that I might just throw them all together and be done with them.
Just like I wanted to do with this week's.
There aren't too many musicals I disliked but Nine is one of them. (Another is Rocky Horror but not for the obvious reasons.) It's probably since it all takes place in the guy's head; I loved that in Chicago but I think it made more sense in that movie.

I do love the music though.

After we saw a live performance of this song my mom decided I should look for an agent, I almost did just to see how she'd react but chances are she'd have been all for it.
 

Every once in a while this reminds me of my film class, mainly how it ended at 11 at night and by the end I was so out of it I'd start singing.
Someone would say a film related word mentioned in the song, so it wasn't completely random.

1 comment:

  1. Is that Kate Hudson?!? If that really is her singing, I'm impressed. And if it's someone else singing, I'm still impressed lol!

    ReplyDelete