Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tune In Tuesday - Phantom of the Opera

Tune In Tuesday Button
Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

Did I mention I'm almost done with the musicals?
Thankfully next month has a theme because I have no idea what I'd post.
For my third to last post I've picked:




Ever since I saw this part I've wanted to attend a masquerade party, it probably didn't help that at the same time I was invited to one. Sadly I didn't get to go, and I had a mask all ready too.
Lesson learned; get a car and someone who would actually go with.



I found this one while looking for the previous videos and had to share. I've always loved violins. Had I been a better student I probably would have learned to play one. (That's "better student" in school not musically.)

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen Phantom of the Opera but that is on my 2013 bucket list. My senior prom was a masquerade theme so we took a lot of ideas from specific scenes in that movie. Also, I absolutely LOVED that last video. It was so cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by cook I most certainly mean cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I like the last one. It's awesome! I like the other ones, too, naturally. This is one of my favorite musicals... along with five million others! Hee hee. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete