Monday, April 8, 2013

Audiobook Challenge Update

This year I joined 3 reading challenges (not counting the one on Goodreads), and so far this is the only one I've made progress on.

Audiobooks listened to so far 13, which is two away from the goal. So yeah I think I've done a little more than "made progress."

I've explained before that I started listening to audiobooks last year while working in class -people talk too much and not to me, although strangely enough they do when I'm listening to something- I realized audiobooks were the perfect distraction and the perfect time to check some books off my list. In the end they're also a great way to focus on my work.
I tried disconnection this week, it was quieter than usual, and felt so weird without the voices in my head.
Sorry, I couldn't resist saying that.

To share my audiobooks I've decided to give them categories.

Favorites:
Jeannie Out of the Bottle My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business
I'd also like to add both:
Best narrator:
Will Grayson, Will Grayson Beauty Queens (Audio CD)

Made me stare into space because I was so focus on listening:
Looking for Alaska Wintergirls

Been wanting to get to:
Dracula (Barnes & Noble Classics Series) Ashes, Ashes Tales from the Arabian Nights

Had I read them I'd still be trying to finish
Need The Last Summer (of You and Me) Red Riding Hood The Postcard Killers

1 comment: