Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon

It's my fourth time joining this read-a-thon and so far no complaints. Since it's still early I probably shouldn't even say that since I'll most likely end up jinxing it.

My plan for today is pretty much to follow my plan from the first time I participated and that is to start off with short stories (get more accomplished) and try to end with some longer books.

I have a few prequels that I've been wanting to get to:
Tomorrow Is Today: A Tempest Series Bonus Short Story Retro Demonology (The Demon Trappers, #0.5) The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles, #0.5) My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5)

Besides that it's really a go with the flow kind of day.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to cheer you on! I am glad that you have a go with the flow approach! Me too!


    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books

    ReplyDelete