Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hour 14

Mid-Event Survey
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
At the moment I feel like I could go all night. That being said my eyes do feel a bit tired.

2) What have you finished reading?
Romeo & Juliet & Vampires, Retro Demonology, Tomorrow is Today, and a couple of short stories by Meg Cabot.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
Since most have been short stories nothing has really stood out, escept my current read The Strange Case of Finley Jayne, but until I get to the end of that I'd say Tomorrow is Today.

4) What about your favorite snacks?

Hummus and pita chips.

Nea’s Share a Quote 
this challenge is about sharing a quote from the book that you are reading or books that you've read during this read-a-thon.

"Learn from it and then let it go. Dwelling never helped anyone."
from The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross.

I love my quotes, especially the ones telling you to let things go.

2 comments:

  1. And how true is that!! Inspiring as well. I just wish it would be easier to follow through. GREAT pick of a quote! I love it! :) :) Hope you had a great time at the readathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and well done! Hope you enjoyed this year's readathon!

    ReplyDelete