Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Monday. What Are You Reading?

It's Monday. What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we have been reading and what we plan to read this week.

Sadly I haven't gotten a lot of reading done since my last post.

I did try to start Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, but couldn't really get into it.
Did read:
Cleopatra: A LifeCleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For a book about Cleopatra I think it could have used more Cleopatra.
I love Cleopatra, at times maybe a bit too much, so no surprise that I kind of space out when there were long explanations about someone else.


 
UntimedUntimed by Andy Gavin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

REVIEW SOON




I Know What You ReadI Know What You Read by Keara Kevay
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

I'm not sure what I was expecting but this turned out to be something else entirely. That's a good thing. While the first half was somewhat slow the second half is anything but.

Full Review

Enchanted Tales from the Arabian Nights

Looking at it, it does look like a lot, but I was half done with most.
Reading this week:
Ripped: A Jack the Ripper Time-Travel Thriller Tuck Everlasting

No comments:

Post a Comment