Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Re-Introducing Me + Something New

Two years late and I've gone from a "Snarky Blogger" to a "Link Blogger"  now I am a "Life Blogger."
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.
You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.
Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!
I'll admit those results keep getting better.
When I started this blog I was just giving up my career as a film editor, last year I took up design. Other than that major change I think I'm the same person. Same likes, same hobbies.
And thanks to that major change I can finally bring you this:
 

If you were a part of the Book Blogger Love-a-thon in February you probably already saw it when my interview was posted but this is the official unveiling on here.
I started working on it a few months after I started this blog, but as things go I stopped and pretty much forgot about. Thanks to the Love-a-thon I decided to finally get back to it, and thanks to the career change I was able to do so a lot quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment