Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [9]

I went to the book fair last week so I did get some new books signed.
Not to mentioned sunburned, and a sore shoulder.

Bought:
Who Done It?Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
Last three are signed. Although I am a little upset that it looks like Cassandra Clare wrote my name with an R, it's a very strange looking I. Unless it is an R.
Truth: the real reason I'm upset over that is because while I was there I ended up getting delayed to the Veronica Roth signing, which is the one I really wanted and is the only one I didn't get.

ebooks:
Black Hole Sun Sweet Evil (Sweet, #1)

borrowed:
Black Friday (Maggie O'dell) Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)  Vacations from Hell Delirium (Delirium, #1)

won:
A Need So Beautiful (A Need So Beautiful, #1) There Is No Dog

previously owned books I got signed:
Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) Don't Turn Around (PERSEF0NE, #1) The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)
The Goddess Inheritance is an ARC Aimee Carter was giving out. So that would actually be "previously read un-owned books I got signed".

No comments:

Post a Comment