Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tune in Tuesday - Mamma Mia


Tune In Tuesday Road Trip Edition
Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

This is my last musical post! Not my last musical, but the last I'll be posting. I might consider sharing the other few later on though.
It's also the start of the Road Trip Edition of Tune In Tuesday.
I haven't been on a good road trip since 2008. Good meaning I haven't blocked it out of my mind. Plus I know there are pictures somewhere, unlike the other two trips, which never happened so why would there be pictures?
It's that block out that also makes me believe that I haven't been to Las Vegas since I was 18. Because I haven't, and I haven't gone now that I can actually do something there. I was invited to go this week but my response was "To shop?" I'm too outdoorsy for that city.

But now that we're on the subject of being outdoorsy and Las Vegas. My last "good" road trip was to my favorite outdoors area Yellowstone and we stopped by Las Vegas on the way home.
The one thing I would willingly go to Las Vegas for is the shows, and on this trip I was promised one Mamma Mia!
Which I had wanted to see the previous year but didn't, only reason I got a yes the second time was because the movie had just come out.

Yellowstone had it's own playlist which I might share later this month, but on our way to Las Vegas I decided to start getting in the mood with some ABBA., and music from the show.
 





This video isn't from Las Vegas but you get the idea!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Mamma Mia and all of the music in it! Dancing Queen was my favorite song as a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only one who didn't like Mamma Mia? If so, it must not be the movie but me that's weird. Meh. lol Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete