Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [10]

Once again I had the realization that I have way too many books waiting to be read.
I'm the type of girl that checks out a couple of books at the library and still stops by the used book store to see what they have.
Surprisingly this month I only got one new book.
But then this morning I got 3 new books to review. Just when I was starting to relax and think it was time to get more.
That being said I think I might have to slow down my review process these coming months, mainly because I might have to take a break from all the reading I do. Hopefully not, we'll see how the summer goes.

Funny isn't it? I don't like to read when I'm upset (or annoyed as I'll most likely be) but reading is the only thing that really mellows me out.

The one book bought:
An Improper Proposal

This month marked 10 years since I first read anything by Meg Cabot so it kind of makes sense that I'm finally getting the books she wrote as Patricia Cabot.
And I mean literally "getting" for the first time in those 10 years I'm finally finding them.

Borrowed:
1 through 8 of The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot in audiobook.


Given for review:
Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #0.5) Far Far Away Awaken (Abandon Trilogy, #3) Escape from Eden


So much Meg Cabot this month, it's like I'm 15 again or maybe it's like the Meg-a-Readers are reuniting again.

 

3 comments:

  1. I just got Escape From Eden off of Net Galley I'm excited to check it out! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG where did you find it??!! I was able to recently snag the original cover of "Nicola and the Viscount"! Pretty stoked on that one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm the type of girl that checks out a couple of books at the library and still stops by the used book store to see what they have."

    This is totally how I am. But, I usually end up buying books at the library's book sale room these days. I don't really go to book stores much, anymore. Just the library, thrift shops, and yard sales.

    ReplyDelete