Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tune In Tuesday - Gigi

Tune In TuesdayFrom now on I'm going to start all my post with "So much for writing more."
A few months ago I went on about how I was going to write more, everything I wanted to post would be up by a certain time.
That lasted two, three weeks?

Because of that I'm falling back into my musical phase.
And I thought I was done.

This is both partially because I don't have any other song choices to share and because I was watching it last night.

I promise next time I will put more into it.




Let's ignore that little Spanish part, best guess that was the language in the movie this clip was taken from.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I haven't seen this movie in ages! I think I might have to fix this! :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete