Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List

Summertime and the living... well it could be easier. I've been slowing down my reading this month so there's no saying how much I'll actually read in the next few months. But then again knowing me, sometime next month I'll probably be back to my old ways and end up finishing two to three books a week.
There are so many books I want to read this summer.
My top ten:

 Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) Requiem (Delirium, #3) Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1) Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness, Book 2) Tiger Lily City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) The Heretic Queen Who Done It? Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1)

1) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
2) Requiem by Lauren Oliver
3) Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
4) Lucid by P.T Michelle (which I think was on my list last year.)
5) Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
6) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
7) The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
8) The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran
9) Who Done It?
10) Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs

5 comments:

  1. Good list, I loved The Sea of Monsters and the entire Percy Jackson series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Delirium this past Saturday, so I'm all over Pandemonium and Requiem as long as I can get my hands on copies. :) City of Bones is a must also! Great list!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Pandemonium and Requiem so I hope you get to them soon :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. TIGER LILY's one of the books I really need to get to, too. I've had it on my Kindle for awhile, I just haven't gotten around to actually reading it. One of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. City of Bones! Get on this one now!

    ReplyDelete