Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tune In Tuesday

I'm going to stick with what I said in my Snapshot post this Saturday, about the week I'm having, because this song just seems to fit the picture perfectly.
Although technically that picture is of a lake.



Then we have the song that starts playing while I'm thinking about being on some beach somewhere.


And just to share the song that was actually playing the summer that picture was taken:


Which I could not stand at the time. I was a belly dancer so everyone was obsessed with the "Shakira connection."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, "Hips Don't Lie," how I remember thee! I didn't know either of the other songs, since I am a country music illiterate, so thanks for sharing!

    My pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Blake and Alan songs because 8 times out of 10, when I think summer, I think country music. I also ALWAYS associate Hips Don't Lie with summer-y, beach times because it was playing in the car non-stop when my family took a road trip to Florida. Shakira just can't do wrong!

    ReplyDelete