Friday, July 19, 2013

Meg-a-Readers Week 3

I am late with this post. Fingers crossed that today is my last day of the - what is now a month? - long slump that has hit me, and I'll be a lot more aware from now on.
But I should confess that today's delay can be blamed on the fact that I've just been spending a lot of time looking at Comic-Con related posts.
Which kind of made me cranky since there's too much awesomeness that I want now. Not that I'd ever go. Can't really stand crowds. I draw the line at book fairs.

I sent ("sent") my cousin and told her not to come back without a Divergent poster, and well we'll have to see what else I can get out of her.

But enough about what's going on in another world, we have a winner for the Meg-a-Readers opening prize!

Emma @ Words and Peace!

For this week Mandy is giving away a signed copy of Size 12 and Ready to Rock!
You can enter here:
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

As with all the giveaways it's US only.

In other Meg-a-Readers new:
My dear Meg Cabot letter, my first love, and where it all began.  by Jetches (My Not So Vacant Shelf)
Raiders of the Lost Bookshelves: Meg-A Readers Edition by Molly over at YAL Book Briefs
Underworld Read-a-long here! By me!

And don't forget about the Grand prizes!

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much! let's give it then another try, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, the rafflecopter does not give me the options to enter this one. maybe because I just won the other one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No that’s not it, the one you won was done through a form, I noticed something wrong when I posted but didn’t think much of it, thanks for letting me know. I’ll see if it can be fixed.

      Delete