Monday, July 8, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Goal

It's been a while since I've joined a read-a-thon, and I definitely want to get back to reading. Last month I only finished 3 books, and they were all at the end of the month so I was getting a little discouraged mid-June.

The Once Upon a Read-a-thon is kind of special to me, since it was the first read-a-thon I joined as a blogger, because of that I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done.
Yet "hoping" and "planning" two different things.

I'll be finishing up:
Branded (Sinners, #1)

I'm currently reading:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
I'm barely on page 200 so I don't see myself finishing this up during the read-a-thon. Although a hundred pages a day... maybe. Let's see.

I'm tempted to try that, but just in case let's say I also want to start:
The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4)

A part of me kind of wants to give The Great Gatsby another try, since while discussing it this weekend I realized I might have been a few points. 

1 comment:

  1. How are you liking City of Bones, I really enjoyed it when I read it a few summers ago! Good Luck!

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete