Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tune in Tuesday - Dream a Little Dream


Seeing as how today is the first day of this year's Meg-a-Readers, I had originally planned to share a song that would fit with the occasion.
But I'm going to save that for next week.

I know, I'm a tease.

My reason for changing is because I have had this song stuck in my head since Sunday, after I saw the movie The Lost Valentine, which I won't say is a favorite but will say it is the only one that can make me start crying.

No surprise there considering what I said about the book.



If you for some reason feel like crying here's the song with scenes from the movie.

And just because one is never enough.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I love that song. I love Ella and Louis. I love Michael. I just love it all! I haven't heard of that movie, but it sounds like it might be good. Maybe I'll check it out!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete