Friday, August 9, 2013

Meg-a-Readers Week 6

And there goes week six of the Meg-a-Readers, also known as the halfway point, which is also known as read-a-thon week.
For me here it was pretty much known as Princess Diaries week. By Thursday's post I started wondering how many times I'd written the word "princess."

My Princess Diaries 1- 9 reviews:
The Princess Diaries, Princess in the Spotlight, Princess in Love
Princess in Waiting, Princess in Pink, Princess in Training
The Princess Present, Party Princess, Sweet Sixteen Princess, Valentine Princess
Princess on the Brink & Princess Mia

Forever Princess will be posted later today.

I also shared some of my favorite quotes from the series.

There's still time to get in your questions for Meg.
Bekah, over at Wimsy Reviews shares her story about finding Meg.

And the winner of The Mediator: Talia.

This week Mandy's giving away The Boy Next Door.

And don't forget about the grand prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment