Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quotable Quotes - The Princess Diaries


Since I've pretty much made it Princess Diaries week on the blog I thought it'd be appropriate to continue that theme with this week's quotes.

This is actually the second time I'm devoting a Quotable Quotes to just the Princess Diaries having done so during last year's Meg-a-Readers.

“I usually know almost exactly how I feel. The problem is, I just can't tell anyone.”    
― Princess in Love

"Do not chase boys. Chasing boys is bad. Chasing boys can lead to horrible things like mansions going up into flames, hand amputations, and blindness. So have some self respect and don't let things get too far before the wedding day.”
― Princess in Pink

It just goes to show that what one person considers a "bad attitude" might actually just be total frustration over being pushed beyond the brink of one's mental and physical endurance.”
― Party Princess

“Life isn't a romance novel. The truth is, the reason romance novels sell so well ---- the reason why everyone loves them ---- is because no one's life is actually like that. Everyone WANTS their life to be like that.”
 Forever Princess    

And one that I'm continually quoting myself.

 “Life's not easy for unicorns, you know. We're a dying breed.”
― Forever Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment