Monday, September 30, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-thon

It's been too long since I've really joined in on a read-a-thon, but now with the start of a new season I feel like it's time for a new beginning and that I'll really be able to get back to focusing on what I want to read.

Like
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

Which has been either in a box under my desk or on the growing stack of books next to it since January.

Chances are that is all I'll be focusing on, but I do have my random moments in a book where I'll just put it down and start another.
So when that happens it will most likely be Frankenstein, best way I could think of to get in the "Frightfall" mood.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, Frankenstein is a great choice, but I bet Divergent has some scary moments as well. So glad you're joining us again, Diana! Maybe this will help you with the reading slump. I hope so. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete