Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tune In Tuesday - Flying Away

Tune In Tuesday Cover Edition

Since I'm getting on a plane in a few hours, which is the reason I've been so distracted "stressed" these last couple of weeks, I figured I should share some songs that go though my mind while flying.

Because I do have a set of songs that go though my mind when I'm getting away. I love flying, I've actually had people try and make me nervous (great folks, right?) but no. It's one of my favorite things.
For the cover edition:
I love this cover of Come Fly with Me

And I just realized that the original cover by Frank Sinatra is missing from my music library. I lost so many songs when I switched to my new computer since I didn't realize I hadn't backed them up. Well they actually were, but then I sort of deleted that back up.

Another song that goes through my mind when I'm near an airport, that isn't a cover:

I have to admit that while listening to this song the end of a couple of books came to mind.


Going back to cover songs, here's an oh-so subtle hint as to where I'm off to.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo for Vegas! I am going there at the end of November and I couldn't be more excited. I hope you have a fun, safe, and relaxing trip. I couldn't listen to your cover song (sad face) but I love the Gary song you posted. I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Vegas, huh? :P I hope you have a blast! I couldn't listen to the first one, either, but the last cover was fun. Thanks a ton!

    Here's my Tune in Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete