Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tune In Tuesday

Alright I need to do this quickly because at the moment I am very easily distracted.
Oh look something sparkly!
What was I doing?
Right music, which I have not shared in maybe three weeks. Which sucks because I actually had ideas of what to share.
One of them might have been Lindsey Stirling. I say might have been because I'm not sure which song it actually was.
But look Dracula!


Weirdly enough, after I first heard and saw the preview for the new series Dracula, I looked out my window and saw a bag, and of course I had to know what was inside and found it filled with wooden stakes... Well I guess that would be weird for normal people this incident was actually pretty normal for me. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Lindsey so much. She is such an incredibly talented artist!

    ReplyDelete